West Africa: Experts Set to Discuss Oil and Gas Opportunities in the Region
Home to Africa’s largest and most established oil nation, Nigeria, as well as several emerging producers, West Africa has a long hydrocarbons history. Most recently, projects including Tortue FLNG, Bonga FPSO and Nigeria’s long-awaited petroleum reforms have hit headlines worldwide. All demonstrate that West Africa remains an attractive prospect for Operators.
On October 8th, AOW Virtual will unite key experts from Operators, geos, governments and more to discuss new ventures and opportunities in the region, with quickfire data presentations and ample opportunity for audience Q&A. Speaking:
- Hon. Fafa Sanyang, Minister of Energy & Petroleum, The Gambia
- Dr. Ainojie ‘Alex’ Irune, COO, Oando Energy Resources
- Christine Roche, Manager, New Ventures AMME, PGS
- Eugene Toukam, Commercial Director – Sub Sahara Africa, Baker Hughes
- Chris Hindle, Director, Critical Resource
Digital technologies are likely to be a key talking point, with the COVID-19 pandemic having accelerated their adoption in the oil and gas space. PGS’ Christine Roche commented: “Many areas [in West Africa] are relatively under-explored with abundant opportunities.
Click on the link below for full report