The COVID-19 pandemic is not the root cause, but a reinforcement and exaggerator of the inequality of women in the African energy sector. The Women in Energy series will address these challenges by inviting thought leaders who are working tirelessly to ease energy poverty, inspire women entrepreneurs, and have ambition and drive to succeed in their career.
African Women in Energy is a three part series which aims to:
• Highlight the strategic importance of women
• Help bridge the energy access gap
• Find business opportunities for women
• Focus on and women’s leadership in the African power and energy sector (talent management)
• Build a powerful network of women trailblazers in the power and energy industry and unite associations and platforms. It is an inclusive pool of women making change!
Click on the link below for full details and registration.